The award-winning SWADDLE UP™ is unlike traditional swaddles which keep a baby's arms by their side or across their chest. The unique ARMS UP™ design of SWADDLE UP™ replicates your baby's behaviour in the womb, allowing the natural ARMS UP™ position & allows them to place their hands to the mouth for true SELF-SOOTHING™.
Use to transition from swaddling to 'arms-free' sleep. Both the SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG and TRANSITION SUIT continue to provide a snug 'secure feeling' until your newborn baby is ready to transition to independent sleep.
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates - 20 - 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 4 sizes: Newborn, Small, Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean