Combining the benefits of traditional swaddles and the ease and safety of a sleepsuit, the Love To Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo is the perfect tool to reduce sleepless nights.
Bamboo produces soft, breathable clothing, which can be a comfort to your baby’s sensitive skin. The soft, clingy bamboo viscose wraps around your baby to replicate the feeling of being in the womb, whilst the ARMS UP™ hip-healthy design aids their natural sleeping position.
Available in a simple yet stylish grey ‘Wave Dot’ pattern, it makes a fantastic sleep essential for your little one.
- 1.0 TOG designed for use all year round, perfect for moderate inside temperatures of 20-24°C
- Bamboo produces soft, breathable clothing, which can be a comfort to your baby’s sensitive skin
- Easy to use; legs in, arms in and zip up, with the two-way zip for quick & easy nappy changes
- Innovative design based on research into infant sleep and development in the womb
- ARMS UP™ position allows babies to soothe themselves by touching their face and sucking on their hands
- Hip-healthy design is safe for newborns and is recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Uses a single layer of snug 1.0 TOG breathable bamboo viscose to reduce the risk of overheating or suffocation, whilst calming the startle reflex
- Length: Small 55cm, Medium 64cm, Width: 31cm
- Sizing: Small 1-3 months, Medium 3-6 months
95% Viscose (From Bamboo), 5% Elastane
Easy care - machine washable and tumble dry friendly
Below is a complete list of qualities parents can rely upon when they dress their baby in bamboo fabrics:
• It’s sustainable. Bamboo fibre actually gets softer every time it is washed, so your baby will not lose one ounce of comfort from their favourite clothes.
• It’s antibacterial. Many tests support the idea that clothing made from bamboo has high antibacterial characteristics, especially when compared to the other materials.
• It’s breathable. Choosing a fabric that breathes allows moisture to be drawn away from your baby’s skin and keeps them cosy and content.
• It could help reduce allergies. Because bamboo fibre is soft and organic, it can help calm your baby’s irritated skin and reduce itchiness. The breathable aspect draws heat from the skin, helping to keep eczema at bay.
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean