The Love To Dream Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Bamboo Original is the perfect tool to help reduce sleepless nights for you and your little one.
As soon as a baby shows signs of trying to roll, ARMS UPTM swaddling must come to an end. This is where the patented zip-off wings of the Transition Bag are essential for a fuss-free transition from swaddling towards independent sleep. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to arms-free sleep.
- Designed with unique zip-off wings, the Ready-To-Roll transition swaddles are a gentle, safe way to transition from swaddling.
- Unlike a traditional swaddle blanket, or baby sleeping bag, the soft, clingy fabric surrounds baby to replicate the comforting feeling of being in the womb.
- Two-zip design allowing you to change baby’s nappy without waking them, making this an easy-to-use and safe swaddle.
- The Healthy-Hip fit is also recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Made from a single layer construction of moisture wicking viscose (from bamboo) fabric. Featuring a blend of viscose and elastane making it extra soft, comfy and smooth to the touch. The Bamboo material is a natural temperature regulator as little gaps in the bamboo-based fibres provide ventilation, helping keep babies dry and cool.
Fabric content: 95% Viscose (from Bamboo) 5% Elastane
Below is a complete list of qualities parents can rely upon when they dress their baby in bamboo fabrics:
• It’s sustainable. Bamboo fibre actually gets softer every time it is washed, so your baby will not lose one ounce of comfort from their favourite clothes.
• It’s antibacterial. Many tests support the idea that clothing made from bamboo has high antibacterial characteristics, especially when compared to the other materials.
• It’s breathable. Choosing a fabric that breathes allows moisture to be drawn away from your baby’s skin and keeps them cosy and content.
• It could help reduce allergies. Because bamboo fibre is soft and organic, it can help calm your baby’s irritated skin and reduce itchiness. The breathable aspect draws heat from the skin, helping to keep eczema at bay.
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean