BIBS natural dummy - Blush
Classic retro dummy made from 100% natural latex.
- breastfeeding friendly and perfect for training baby's sucking reflexes, the cherry-shaped (round) dummy is more similar to the breast than any other type of dummy
- the vented, collapsible nipple makes it easy for the child to squeeze the air out of the dummy, in which the dummy imitates the breast during suckling.
- the shield is made from PP (Polypropylene), which is a robust and lightweight plastic material. It is gently outwards curved to prevent skin irritation. It is equipped with air holes and a security handle.
- durable, velvet soft and flexible
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- high quality - made in Denmark, not China
Safety & Testing:
- Bibs has been tested in the USA for compliance and all consumer product safety requirements by a CPSC approved Lab, AM TESTING Labs.
- BIBS dummies are tested on a regular basis by Consumer Lab Denmark. The pacifiers are produced without child labor and in a controlled environment
- Complies with the European Standard: EN 1400
Sterilise dummy before use. Boil in water for 3 minutes and set aside to dry and cool. It is recommended that pacifiers should not be used for longer than 3-4 months due to hygienic reasons. Do not use a pacifier that shows any changes in colour or irregularities of pacifier, because it is made of natural rubber, the nipple may expand a bit with use.